A Heritage of Breakthrough of through Innovation
For over 170 years, STANLEY® has developed and delivered hand tools that have helped to build this great nation of ours. Through decades of innovation, STANLEY has become a trusted name in hand tools for professionals and consumers alike. Today, we continue this tradition of innovation with a full lineup of products mad right here in the U.S.A with materials from all over the world. We’re committed to creating the next generation of tools that will keep America running strong.
- Free Arm For Circular Stitching : No
- Auto Needle Threader : No
- No Of Step Button Holer : NO
- Motor : No
- Length : 35
- Wall /Floor Mount : No
- Dimensions : 35*5*15
- No Of Built-In Stitch Patterns : No
- Suitable for soldering metals loke copper,tin,brass and stained glass.
- Working temperature reached in 2 minutes.
- Sim pencil like handle for easy use and control.