The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. In 2012, its workforce generated sales of 4.0 billion euros, 90 percent of which outside of Germany. With brands such as Bosch, Skil and Dremel, the division stands for customer focus and great engineering progress. The core success factors are innovative strength and pace of innovation. Each year, Bosch Power Tools launches more than 100 new products onto the market. The division generated about 40 percent of its sales in 2012 with products that have been on the market for less than two years. The business segments electric power tools, accessories, measuring tools and garden tools of Bosch Power Tools outperformed the market.
- 6 Months Local Supplier Warranty more
- Dual bay: Two charging bays: One for 10.8/12 volt and another one 14.4/18 volt
- Additional USB charger integrated: Fast-charges your smartphone or tablet with 2.1 A charging current
- Fast charger: Charges one battery after the other (sequential) with 3 A charging current
- Size (L x W x H) 195 x 125 x 82 mm
6 Months Local Supplier Warranty
- 1 Bosch quality at an affordable price
- 2 High performance: as fast as corded. Same impact energy, same drilling capacity and same speed as GBH 2-20
- 3 Interchangeable carbon brush gives high serviceability
- 1Affordable: Bosch Quality at affordable price!
- 2Durable: Designed with Robust Housing and Battery Cell Protection!
- 3Highly Serviceable: Motor has changeable carbon brushes for easy maintenance and serviceability!
- Changeable Carbon Brushes: Extends the lifetime of the motor!
- Electronic Cell Protection: Protects the Tool and Battery!
- Tool Status Feedback: A blinking LED lets you know if the tool has been cut off to protect itself due to Electronic Cell Protection or current overload.
- Starter Kit is a combination of 2 batteries 18V and 2.0Ah and one charger AL1860CV
- Very convenient to combine solo tool
- Chose the best suitable power supply system for your needs