|Size (L x W x H)||37 cm x 17.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Small hatchet for firewood, garden work, Hiking and other outdoor activities
- Fiber-reinforced PA shaft makes the axe durable and robust
- The axe head has a non-stick coating which gives less friction and easy entry into the wood
- Soft grip for ergonomics and secure handling with a balance Point close to the axe head gives perfect balance and weight distribution
- Hammer function for an easy and effective use of splitting wedges (no Steel wedges)
Product details of 14‘’ SKYHIGH AXE Chopping Wood Cutter Saw Hatchet S6106
An easy-to-carry choice perfect for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts, our 14 inch Hatchet is ideal for chopping kindling and small to medium sized logs. Like every one of our axes, this hatchet combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to bite deeper when chopping. With more blade penetration on each swing, you can chop more wood in less time, with less effort and hand strain. Shock-absorbing Fiber Comp handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage. Sheath included.
Item Dimensions(LxWxH) : 37.00 x 17.50 x 3.50 cm 0.900KG
- Ideal for chopping kindling and Small- to medium-sized logs
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting Stuck
- Molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing Dura frame handle is lightweight yet stronger than Steel to prevent overstrike damage